My name is Neil Pasricha and here’s me in 30 seconds!
- This blog became my therapy for years after my marriage fell apart and best friend took his own life ten years ago
- I posted one awesome thing a day here and this tiny site has now scored over 100,000,000 hits and won “Best Blog in the World” two years in a row from the Int’l Academy of Digital Arts and Sciences
- I am the New York Times bestselling author of The Book of Awesome, The Happiness Equation, You Are Awesome, and many other books, which have been bestsellers for over 200 weeks, eight consecutive years, and collectively sold over 1,000,000 copies
- I run a Top 100 iTunes podcast called 3 Books with Neil Pasricha where each chapter I uncover and discuss the three most formative books of inspiring individuals like Judy Blume, Mitch Albom, and David Sedaris. Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher, or Google Play.
- I read 100 books a year and send out a monthly Reading Club Email to about 35,000 people
- I have given two TED Talks including “The 3 A’s of Awesome” which ranked as a Top 10 “Most Inspiring” TED Talk on TED.com
- I am Director of The Institute for Global Happiness
- I give around 50 speeches a year on topics such as leadership, engagement, and mental health
- I am on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, GoodReads, LinkedIn, BookBub, and Quora (Phew!)
- I worked at Walmart for ten years (2006 – 2016) as PM to the CEO and most recently as Director of Leadership Development
- I have degrees from Queen’s University and Harvard Business School
- I am married to Leslie and we have young sons and live in Toronto, Canada
- I am extremely lucky … and my ikigai is to help people live happy lives